NO STARTING POINT BUT THE ENDLESS TRAVELLING

 


  NO STARTING POINT BUT THE ENDLESS TRAVELLING    


Ram Lal says that our 

 solar system is the face of a giant worm hole



 in the opposite side the opposite face of this worm hole is one of the another star systems of another universe. The earthly Ramlal, millions of years(earthly) ago was an aged birds in that face of wormhole. Then his name was Akiburu. Akiburu didn't know where he came there from then his journey started.  He has no memory recorded in his head about information about himself of the time before then. So, he is travelling from one universe to another of endless parallel universes for millions of years and will be travelling for millions of years until the end of the whole cosmos. Of course the subject "He" is not appropriate here, it should be the soul of Ramlal or Akiburu. However, I know him as Ramlal. Ramlal is my neighbour. He lives in Faridabad in India.

All the things I have written above is heard from Ramlal. He told me those things because according to him he is a incarnation(Jatismar) . He told me that secretly because he does not want to preach himself as a incarnation(Jatismar) He requested me to take oath that I shall not tell anyone about it and I have taken oath.

Then he told me his all memories of his past life (words of past births) I am telling my readers words of  one or two past births of Ramlal:

    Just previous past birth, Ramlal wished to come to our universe and so, his soul came through wormhole here and he took birth in India. In his just previous birth, he was in a civilization of type-3 of another universe. There life is secured always, anyone can go from there every where in their universe in about no time, there anyone can change one's format, there the entities of the souls are expert in wrap driving, there the total environment of their dwelling place is so favourable and full of life that they have no need of dress, true to say that the entities there can transform their skin into any type of dress according to their wish to make them beautiful only. Ramlal told me also about his life as Akiburu in another universe. That is another long story. I shall tell you it in another episode.

Post a Comment

0 Comments