WHY NOT THE WHOLE WORLD HOME FOR MAN?


WHY NOT THE WHOLE WORLD HOME FOR MAN?


I would like to say that we have no particular home in our planet. The total planet is our home. Is my speech being seemed like puzzle? May be, actually I am not a man, I am an alien and my planet is 1000/369.triangle.x/Andromeda

I have come to earth to promote the earthly civilization. We can travel in anywhere of the cosmos. Probably, you(earthly people) will say all my words are meaningless and I am mad.

May be, according to your sense, I am mad and my words are meaningless but I am not mad. True to say, gods,the super entities, come to our planet to us frequently and we also go to their place. One day superpower9 came to me and said to me that I must go to earth. So to come to the earth was not my plan. It was God's plan. Then He changed my memory-code of my brain slightly and I changed my format of alien into the human format and came here(earth).

May be, you,probably, say:that means I was not born here.

Either I was born here or I was dropped on the sea shore in senseless condition and my parents picked me up or I suddenly came to my sonless parents, anything may be.

I see that here, people live in the houses to protect themselves from the bad hands of weather. But in our planet, we have no house there because there the weather is so habitable and appropriate that there is no necessity to protect us against weather and so, the whole planet is the house there for the dwellers of the planet.

Coming here I have studied the history of the human civilization and I have come to realize that in the earlier days of the human civilization, human beings have used their brains to protect themselves from the weather and so they have learnt to make houses for themselves, they have not use their brains to change the weather to make it habitable and comfortable always and all the time of the year. If they did it, they did not need to make house  individually, their whole world would be a only house to live in for all the human beings. Then they could be able to stay, sleep, lie, walk, fly, run in any place of the world just like us in our planet of Andromeda.

However, it has not been but it may be.

Probably God sent another one like me in early of the human civilization, to proceed the civilization in the way of the present time.

But hereafter to make the world the only house for all the human beings will be the tendency.

The induced memory card of God in my head tells me that it is the time to act. Probably 100 years will be needed for this mission. So, I have to do it through a few generations and so, I have to take many rebirths here (earth). I have no leave until I can fulfill the God's mission.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Emoji
(y)
:)
:(
hihi
:-)
:D
=D
:-d
;(
;-(
@-)
:P
:o
:>)
(o)
:p
(p)
:-s
(m)
8-)
:-t
:-b
b-(
:-#
=p~
x-)
(k)